Saturday, March 22, 2014

Los Documentos Federalistas Completa - The Federalist Papers En Español

A few of my readers may remember that some time ago I worked with a few people to produce a Spanish translation of one of George Washington's speeches, and placed it on YouTube.

I always planned on a repeat, but this time I wanted to do something much larger. The Federalist Papers in Spanish. Fortunately this work is already done. Luckily, the work we did translating G.W. allows me to now partially read Spanish and be capable of understanding a little bit of it. I had to conduct a few Spanish-language searches to find that this existed. Also available on Libertad.org:

La Declaración de Independencia

La Constitución de Estados Unidos

Carta de George Washington a la Congregación Hebrea

Abraham Lincoln: El Discurso de Gettysburg

Ronald Reagan: La marcha de la libertad

Something I noticed that I want to make sure gets mentioned - the Federalista are only downloadable in a PDF document, but this document has no copyright notices on it. So as long as you and I are only using this for educational purposes, I am sure that they will be more than happy to see us spread it around.

http://tinyurl.com/opa6scj

No comments:

Post a Comment